Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!

WOW did we have a jam packed day-o-fun!!

To start things off Mom and Me hung out with Daddy as he was doing his WOD (work out of the day) in the garage. Man my daddy is SOOO strong. He did 120 squats, pull-ups and shoulder presses. He is way into cross fit. Man does he love to work out.

After spending the morning with just my mom and dad we got ready and went to the Magna Parade!! It was my first one ever.
 It was so fun, but man was it HOTT!! Mom made sure to bring me plenty of ice water and snacks. Here are a few pictures.

Here I am sitting with my aunt Marnee, I had a new outfit just for today!

There were tractors, and BIG army trucks, and horses


My cousin Tyler was in the parade with this football team.

I didn't pay much attention, I mostly watched the crazy people.
And the Sheriff gave me a cool sticker!!

Dad might take too many pictures of me, but that is okay I like to try and grab the camera.




After the parade we went over to Granny and Papa's house for a party, I love hanging out with all 12 of my cousin's, they all love making me smile.
For dessert since we were at granny's house and she has all the fun carnival stuff I got to eat cotton candy for the first time.


Mom shared with me, but I just wanted to eat the whole thing IT. WAS. SO. GOOD!!

Then I got to try a snow cone, mmm it was so cold and yummy. It was a lime ricky, and it made my whole mouth purple.


 After that it was time for the fireworks, but man I had such a fun filled day I was tired. I loved seeing all the bright colors and hear the noises, it was so great, but half way though I just couldn't keep my eyes open any more.

I had such a fun holiday. I am so thankful that my Papa, and my great grandpa served in the Army, and fought for people to be free. There are great men and women in our country that sacrifice a lot so that I can be safe. Man are they great!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my sweet little life!!

LOVE- Zuri



No comments:

Post a Comment