Monday, July 15, 2013

8 Months & our almost swim

As you all read before I want to go swimming with my little girl this summer.
Well working on making the most of our summer we wanted to get started.

We were dressed and ready to go, got to the pool, had time to set our stuff down
we walked into the pool, we were knee high

and boom, the whistles blew.........Lightning in the distance!!!

Double Dang!!!

But look how cute they were ready to play.

 
We were lucky and got tickets to go back since we weren't able to swim that day.

Mark my words we will try again!!

Moving on, My sweet Zuri Mae is 8 months old today!!

It is so crazy to think that in just 4 short months I will have a one year old.
She is so amazing, she eats everything!! Just the other day she sat and ate 8 cherries, and a full apricot. for one little girl I am amazed at how much she can eat, BUT she LOVES food.
We have not found a food that she will not gobble up.

She also in the last couple weeks has started to move. She is not yet into a full crawl, but man does she move fast in her army/mowgally crawl. She has already gotten into the dog food, and dog water, she loved splashing around. LOL

It is hard to keep her clothes clean, she is always scooting around. Or walking with assistance. 
She has always been an independent girl.

She Loves the dogs, and loves music. Her laugh is the cutest thing in the world. I am so lucky to have this amazing Daughter of God in my life.

Here are a couple pictures of my pint sized woman.


 
As you can see by my drink cup, she isn't very big.

she is almost 14 pounds. 
At her last appt. she was 4% in weight, and 9% in height.
Built like her Midgy Daddy!!

I LOVE IT

-M


No comments:

Post a Comment