Friday, July 5, 2013

Finally Summer!!

Summer 2013!!

It is finally here, I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....
this winter was a little rough on me, it was cold, and there were not many days where you could actually see the sun :( and I had the baby blues.) 

I just was waiting for summer time, you just can't help but smile when the sun is out and shinning down warming your soul.
I have a few goals for the summer that I am going to post here and hopefully this will help me have a little accountability.
They are not in any special order.


  • I want to take Z swimming at least 5 times. I want her to have a love for the water.
  • I want to go to the temple with Eldon often, for a while we were going weekly, then life happened and I miss it deeply.
  • I want to get our grass back, and hopefully find a love for gardening. 
  • I want to spend as much time outside as possible.
  • I want to loose some weight and be healthier.
I know these are odd desires, but they are mine and I hope to accomplish them. 
I will try and keep you posted.

I would love to hear about all your summer plans, and maybe steal a few :)

Love - M




No comments:

Post a Comment