Tuesday, January 5, 2010

update Driveby


Okay Finally!!! I actually found the time to sit and write. Hello All I have missed you. Here starts a quick overview of the last 2 and 1/2 months.

Halloween- Eldon had to work as ALWAYS...............work was Crazy awesome, my whole department dressed up, our part of the office was completely decked out, it looked like a freaking haunted house. All of the kids came in to trick or treat, and holy hell my sisters decided to come together (a miracle) so there I was taking 8 children ages 10,8,6(x2)4,3,2 and a 11 month old. Lets just say it was an adventure. All in all it was a great day.

November- This is one of the Crazy months for my family. Not only is my birthday in this blessed month there is also 5 other family members' birthdays. There is really one a week. So we were all crazy busy with that and trying to get things ready for Thanksgiving. Which was AMAZING. We were with Eldon's side of the family this year. It was so fun, we all got there early and hung out for most of the day. I made 5 pies, rolls, cranberries, and yams(Eldon actually made them). MMMMMMM and Alma makes the best turkey.

November 30Th- My birthday!!! really it should be a national holiday. I had to go to school(so not fun) then I went and hung out with my mom for a bit while Eldon finished his day at school, then my dear sweet hubby took me out, we had such a great time. OH we went and saw the Blind Side. It was a very inspirational movie, it was so good. And dear hell I want to be like that momma.

December- We started it out with going on a carriage ride through the lights at Thanksgiving point with our Fabulous friends the Larkins. That was way fun, but way cold. I took Talia to my work Christmas party we saw A Christmas Carol. It was scary, I wouldn't go see it with young children. Talia decided she wanted pizza for lunch from sizzler. So we went and ate while waiting for my mom and sisters to come up and meet us so we could go to the festival of trees.(one of my favorite things about the Christmas season). School ended for the time being. My sweet little pollo face hubby (I am SO proud of him) Finished his B.A. in English, with a minor in literacy. He is so BRAVE. lets see Aria's 2Nd Birthday, Noche Buena, Christmas and New Years.....................

GOODNESS!!! I really feel like I haven't been able to breath, we have just been constantly going. But we are very Blessed to have such wonderful family so close that we can spend so much time with. Over the past week we have been setting new goals and deciding what we need to focus our time and energy on. It always amazes me that once you make the decision to be better the Lord is right there to guide you through it. I can not tell you the comfort and peace that the Spirit of the Lord has brought into my life in the past week. I know that the trials that we all face are made perfectly for the person. I am so grateful for the opportunity my Heavenly Father is giving me to learn and to grow and to become better and stronger and much more patient person. If you ask he is ALWAYS there, and if you ask he will help you stay positive through your trials. I KNOW this to be true.

UP NEXT The plans for the next couple of months.
*Try to get through school without dying (I am taking 30 hours a week this time with 30 hours of work) I am going to have to be really brave.
*Get Eldon accepted to a good school (praying for Utah)
*Pass home studies

I am sure there is more. I guess you will all have to stay tuned to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Margeaux, you and El sound sooo happy! That is great! I LOVED the Blind Side too. Such a good movie. Besides drinking all that tea I think I would want to be like her too! ;)
    Keep posting. I have been eager to hear what is new in your lives.

    ReplyDelete