Monday, October 26, 2009

Moving on to bigger and better things


So we are in the very beginging of the process of adoption, and as a requirement we need a place to put a new addition to the fam. So we moved from our FABULOUS one bed one bath 480 sq ft appartment to..........................Yup you guessed a two bed one bath 608 sq ft of fabulous space. Our old apartment has alot of memories, our little family had alot of firsts in that apartment, we made some AMAZING friends that I hope to keep forever. Alas it was time to move onward and upward and we are LOVING it. We have high hopes for our new little place in the world, and I hope we can stick to our goals. As for the Gomez family we are constatly movi'n and a groov'n....you will have to tune in to see what will happen next.

3 comments:

  1. Since when do you say alas??? Eldon wrote this blog, didnt he? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That is so fun! I wish you luck with adoption. I know it can be trying. If you need anything please let me know. I am still around and here for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the whole process! I can't imagine the waiting...from what I've been told, it can be very frustrating.

    You guys will make great parents!

    ReplyDelete