Friday, January 15, 2010

One week down!!!

This has been a very exciting week in the Gomez house. Eldon and I are starting to fit into our new rolls, Eldon working and taking care of the house and the cooking (he is so BRAVE) I have the best hubby in the world, he doesn't want me to stress out too much this semester so he is taking care of everything so I can just go to school and work.

School is great. They changed the dress code so we can actually wear jeans now YAY!!! I LOVE doing hair so school is fun for me, waking up and getting there on time is a challange. I have set a goal to be in bed by 9:30 on school nights, so far I made it once. It is a work in progress. All of the girls I started school with are not in at the same time as I am so I am blessed enough to have to step out of my comfort zone and meet new people.(blah) It actually has been really nice, I have been getting to know a girl who placed her baby for adoption in Nov. It is AMAZING to see the miricle of adoption from the birthmothers perspective. She is so strong and is a very sweet girl and I hope we are able to get to know each other better. She is such an inspiration to me and gives me hope.

It seems like Eldon and I have just become so much closer over the last few weeks (who knew that was possible) I am so blessed to be married to my BEST friend. I never knew I could love someone so much, I fall more in love with him every day we share together. He is such a support to me through all of my hard times and crazyness with the hormone pills I was on the past 2 years. He has to be the MOST patcient person in the world to put up with me. Being married is the best thing in the world. It makes me so sad when I see marriages fall apart or hear people are not happy. I am so greatful to be married in the temple I know that if we did not have the Lord with us in our marriage we could not be as happy as we are.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... you guys are so happy aren't you? I just love you guys. It's amazing that we can continue to get so much closer to the ones we love. I'm happy you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete