Sunday, January 24, 2010

Full of Gratitude

I have no words to express my gratitude for the gospal in my life. Eldon and i are blessed to have recieved a call to be nursery workers. I LOVE IT!!! Those sweet children bring so much joy and love. They know so much and the simple little lessons taught are so helpful and it is amazing to see these cute youngsters take the principles and use them in class. They sometimes don't like to share the toys, but that is a lesson that you continue to learn all your life.

I was blessed to see an outpouring of love and a beautiful tribute to an amazing person who's life ended way too soon. I don't know how anyone can get through such tragedy and loss without the peaceful knowledge of the plan of salvation. The light of Christ is the most amazing a comforting tool that we have to use to guide us through. If only we all had neon signs to make sure we never forget.

2 comments:

  1. Little children teach us the most valuable lessons sometimes. Thank you for sharing your testimony. You are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge outpouring of love!!! How long did you stand in the line?

    ReplyDelete