Saturday, February 13, 2010

Randomness

It has been a few weeks, life has been crazy!! I am finding it dificult to do all the things I want to do while keeping up my school and work schedual. I NEVER get to see my friends, we hardly see our family, we just hang out together. Which I love!! I have the worlds greatest husband.

We are going to start taking Eldon's little brothers with us to church. We are so excited, they are such sweet boys. Last week they were just full of questions and I love that we know and have the answers. I am so happy that they want to go and learn about the gospel. I am so excited to see them more they really are great boys.

I am also SO greatful and thankful for the trials and tough things we have to face. The Lord really knows us and knows what we need to learn and grow. Although trials suck REALLY bad, I am thankful for them. It amazes me how many people are looking out for us, think of us and pray for us. We are truly blessed.

Eldon I think is LOVING the fact that he is not in school right now. He is so excited he is reading all of the books that he never had time for before. I love that he has the time to read and do the things he likes doing. I love that he is passionate about books and writing. He likes playing the playstaion and is so excited for God of War 3 to come out. (that is his FAVORITE game) It takes a while to get through some games but he likes to make sure he doesn't miss one thing that is in there to do or see. He is so cute.

We are happy in our little world, it is busy and I wish we had more time to do things and hang out, but I think that part of our life comes later on. Right now we are just loving where we are and enjoying the no strings crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment