Monday, March 25, 2013

You've got MAIL... and elephants?


This is the stack of mail I just retrieved out of my mail box!!!
I absolutely HATE mail! As with most things in my life that I don't particularly like, I avoid it until the very last possible moment. 
If I don't have to see it, than it doesn't exist, right?

I really try and be good and pick up my mail at least every other month. Sometimes my post person (I am so politically correct) has to come and leave me a little "love" note to go empty out my box.

In other happenings in the Gomez world, Z and I went to the Zoo for the first time!! Little Miss was mostly uninterested and slept through the last half. I on the other hand absolutely LOVED it. 
The polar bear was awesome, as were the elephants. I took my camera to make sure to take some great pic's of Z first zoo trip, as you can see below I failed.





YUP that is all I got, the first monkey I saw and the elephants, then Little Miss sleeping.
LAMEST MOM EVER!! 
I have never been one to take a lot of pictures of well anything, but I am trying to be better.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you here again soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment