Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

I LOVE spring and all the new life that it brings, I know there are some out there who don't believe in Easter  
or don't believe in Jesus Christ's Resurrection well I do!!
I know and find such joy knowing my Savior LIVES, He is not dead He is alive, when I think of this I can not help but smile. 

I also love going and hanging out with my family, they are so great. My mother works her butt off to make sure we still spend time as a family and it has really paid off. I am happy to say that my family are my closest friends.

This year was a first for me. I FINALLY have a little girl to buy a pretty dress for, I know this is not the reason for the Holiday, but growing up I LOVED getting a new Easter dress.
It was one of the only times I got a NEW dress
(I am the youngest and always got my two sisters hand me downs)

I remember always getting so excited. Some of my favorite dresses I remember were my Easter dresses. I found the cutest fluffiest dress for Little Miss. I was so excited. so here are a few pictures of our Family.

Yes I have a bright red nose. We went to a football game it was SUNNY

Eldon always kisses her till she cries!! He can not get enough of this child

She hates her car seat!!


I think she was getting ready to sneeze

Her smile is so amazing!! 

I just love her so much


Look how big she is getting 4 1/2 months already

I painted her toes for the first time. It got all over her feet as you can see. But they are SO darling
I love that we match.




I hope you all had a great Easter however you chose to spend it.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment