Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New- calling, rolling, training? And baking...

I got called to serve in Young Women's this past month. I am the beehives advisor (woot woot)
I am so excited, the girls are amazing and I am just so happy about this new adventure
I love to see the girls and how excited they are about things.
It has also been very eye opening to hear first hand the trials that face the youth.
They have busy schedules and extra activities, they are already planning on
How to get scholarships for collage, they are 12 & 13, when I was that age I think 
I was trying to figure out how to get out of class.
I love these girls, and the other women I am serving with.

Other things that are going on, Little Miss rolled over for the first time today.
I thought this would never happen, because when I put her on her belly she always sleeps.
But today she did it. I put her on her belly I turned to do something and when I looked back, she was on her back!! She is getting so big. I love seeing her grow and discover new things everyday.

She LOVES her daddy, and who wouldn't? he is constantly singing to her about everything.
My favorite was when he sang to her about being made with a turkey baster!! LOL
He is always willing to change diapers and take her when she is fussy. 
I love seeing the love he has for her, and to see the recognition she has, her eyes light up when daddy comes home.

I am working on creating a new me. I have a goal to make me healthier.
I have been doing water aerobics, and trying to make better eating choices, we bought a good blender so I now make veggie packed smoothies. I also went to the gym yesterday with an amazing woman from my ward. She is a great motivator. Hopefully I can just keep with it, and meet my goals.
I will keep you updated on this adventure.

As I have been getting used to my new roll as a stay at home mom, I have been trying todo the things I would always say I would when I could just stay home. It is harder than I thought, I don't have as much time as I thought I would, but I am working on it. 
Today my goal is to make bread, I have never done this before....I will let you know how it goes



No comments:

Post a Comment