Monday, August 24, 2009

How stupid can one girl be??


I was all ready and geared up to start school today. I had my lunch packed and my mind set, I was up on time and I was so excited. I had this funny feeling that I should call one of my class mates and just make sure that we were meeting in the oak room as we always do on the first day. I call Norma up (poor Norma must think I am an idiot!!!) And ask some general questions about school, then I ask if she was already there? Then I realize she sounds a little groggy I mean it is 7 A.M. then sweet Norma says "What are you talking about? School doesn't start till Wednesday!!!" Holly hell I am SO not smart. Seriously who doesn't actually check their schedule to see when their classes start............OH WAIT, I DO!!!! what a fool I am. LOL

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I did that once when i was in school... except I don't think anyone else found out about it! ha ha. if you want to see what I have been up to feel free to stop in at my blog: rickandalexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete