Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bring the pain

Well I am six weeks into motherhood, so far it has been more than I ever expected it to be.
I have loved every minute of it, the cuddling, feedings, the sweet smiles, and even diaper changes.
Then a couple days ago it started........

The most horrible pain!! 
I was expecting the pain of labor and delivery, and the pain of recovering from pushing a human out of my body.
No one ever prepared me for the pain of MASTITIS!!

It is like fiery swords
 being sucked out of my boob every time I feed my sweet girl.
Which is all the day, it sometimes feels.

I now have an antibiotic to get rid of it, and my hot pad is my favorite thing right now.

To all women lactating or not watch out it can get ya, and it's a .......
There are no words bad enough!!


No comments:

Post a Comment