Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life After School

I have been out of school for a week and a half YAY, I thought I would have all the time in the workd and my life could finally start. REALITY CHECK There is still no time in the day to do all the things I have planned for my life. Like Jerry says "you have to stop waiting for your life to start, this is it, you are already in it"

So here I am in the middle of my life, still not knowing what to do about anything really.......

Today I plan on spending some quality time with the Hubbin's, finnish the base borards in my salon, and make some pumkin chocolate chip cookies.

It is a start in the direction I want to go. In my perfect life I wouldn't have to work at the mortgage company, I would stay home and do hair, cook, sew, craft, and bake all the day long. This is not my Perfect Life, but for today I am Perfectly Happy!!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I totally miss all you of your awesomeness! (And amazing hair skills. I saw all my grays today and my hair just cried for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristy,
    I miss you, I love seeing you and your sweet family on the FB and blogging. I am so thankful we were able to become friends you are seriously inspiring. Your little boy is absolutly perfect. I hope all is well and you keep up all your amazingness :)

    ReplyDelete